BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Wonderful Visit To The Doctors

~Backstory~ Ever Since The Second Week Of February (this year) Ive Been On A Diet :( lol Ive Been Losing A Lot Of Weight and I Am Extremely Happy About It! I Feel Better, Im More Active and I Old Clothes That I Brought That Took Some Time To Fit Into, Now Go On Without Me Having To Unzip The Zipper :-P


So On Monday, I Went To The Doctors For A Regular Checkup and When I Got On The Scale It Said 219 Which Meant I Lost 61 lbs So Far.  When I Sat Down In The Nurses Room, She Looked Puzzled and Said Step Back On (Which Made Me Scared lol) It Was The Same Number.  She Looked At Me and Said I Cant Believe You Lost So Much So Fast, Its Really Surprising!  Then She Took Me To The Doctors Room and When He Saw It He Was Just As Surprised! In My Head I Was Thinking Well If It Wasnt For You I Would Have Never Started Dieting but I Was To Nervous To Say It!! ~DORK~


But My Weight Lost Isnt Over Yet I Still Have 39 More lbs. To Go, and I Cant Wait For The Ending Results!


Pics From The Doctors Room
~Yes I Was THAT Bored~ :)




The Last One Was When He Was About To Walk In So That Should Explain The Look lol

No comments:

Post a Comment