BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It Could Be A LONG Hiatus

I'm sorry i've been gone so long, but July is one of my busiest months because this is the month that all my relatives decided to be born in! lol so its been birthday party after birthday party and a happy birthday call after another one, BUT the bad news is "I MAY or may NOT be able to POST anymore MAKEUP pics":( Due to my green camera and blue camera breaking i have been using my phone, BUT for some reason it won't download my pics to the computer so i can post to my blogs ARGGHH BUT i may have a solution I sent one pic to my email and it was successful but when i sent the rest they didnt go through im NOT giving up just yet so just wait a little more and ill see what i can do!!!


Thanks,


Love SemiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment