BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 26, 2011

Ten Interesting Facts..... part 1

After Reading veracidad1990 Blog, I Thought "Hey"!, Why Dont I Make A List Of 10 Interesting Things About Me So Here They Are...


*I Claim To Be A Neat-freak, But One small Step Into My Room and You Will Get Hit With What I Call "Organized Clutter"
*I Follow Kpop Artist On Twitter and Write Them Just To See If They Will Write Back (none have so far lol)
*LOVE Rainy Days
*Looks Into Anything That Gives A Reflection, So I Can Make Sure I Still Look Perfect lol
*HATE Jeans, So I Only Wear Skirts, Leggings or Shorts
 *I Dance Awesome When No One Is Around, But As Soon As I Dance In Front Of People The "White Brittany" Comes Out {Yes, My Real Name Is Brittany}
*A Huge Fan Of Yaoi, And Its All Because Of Junjou Romantica
*I Always Talk To Myself  Especially In Public, So I Always Get Stared At
*I Frequently Space Out, So If Im Staring At You, Im Not Really Staring
*Dream Guy Is A Mixture Of Lee Min Ki, Won Bin, TOP, Shin Ha Kyun and Kang Dong Won


Part 2 Will Be Coming Dun Dun DUUUNN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment