BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graduation Day!!

OMG I Cant Believe On June 2. 2011( bc this post will be on June 3) I Graduated From CHS.  My Graduation Day Was Too Imperfect, but It Was So Much Fun and So Rememberable!! First As We Waited In The Gym To Walk Out, We All Stated To Our Principals That We Should Cancel Having It Outside And Just Keep It Inside bc It Looked Gloomy Outside.  BUT They Were Like Nah No NO We Read  The Weather And Its Going To Be PERFECT!! So 10 mins Into Grad It Became Windy and Dark.  So They Moved It Inside Just Like We Told Them Earlier! For About 20 mins They Were Trying To Get The Families Straightened Out, Once All That Was Done, Graduation Continued.  It Was So HOT In The Gym but We All Survived.  Once Our Class President Said "Class Of 2011, Turn Your Tassels" We All Went Crazy lol We Cried, Hugged, I Almost Got Squished By Other ppl Family Members but I Made It and Got My Diploma!!! So Here Are Some Of The Pics, (They Are From After Graduation) My Parents Didnt Get a Good Seat Due To Too Many ppl Coming)
Me and My Parents and Sis
Me and My Godmom
Me and The Ladies
Me and The Fellas
Getting Ready For The Feast
Yes We're Eating Except Me ( I Cant Be Caught OFF GUARD LOL)



Reading Cards And Getting My Diamond Bracelet From My Dad (But You Cant See It From My Mom's Camera)
The Cake (From L-R) Senior Pics, Baby Pic, and Grad Pic

Yesterday/Today Was Awesome I Really Wish I Could Do It Again and I Wouldnt Change A Thing About It, Im Gonna Miss All Of My Friends But HEY We Still Have SENIOR WEEK!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! : D Congrats, doll! Graduation sounds like it was crazy, but fun.

    And once again-- love your hair~. (Laatee late reply, I know. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete