BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1 Week And 3 Days....And I'm Back

Well, Hello Everyone!
Sorri I Havent Been On My Blog Lately, But These Past Two Weeks Have Been Stressful!!

Last Saturday I Finally Got My Dress That Im Gonna Wear To Prom This Saturday!  I Forgot To Take A Pic Of It, But Its Black and Silver Sparkles, Cocktail Style (short), and Its Heart Shaped.  But I Have Yet To Get Any Accessories or Shoes :(

Then Second My Town Had A Tornado Last Night.  I NEVER Thought Tornadoes Came To South Carolina Esp. My Town.  But The Whole Towns' Power Was Out From One and My Power Came Back On Today At One.  But, The Eastern Part Of My Town Power Still Isnt On.  Then The City Looks Horrible.  My Uncles Car Was Hit By A Tree, My Neighbors Back House Got Demolished, And Sooo Many Peoples Roofs Came Off, Only A Tad Of Ours Came Off.  But The Good News Is No One Was Hurt.  But, No One Has Phone Service BC All The Phone Lines Were Knocked Down!

BUT
At Least We Got A Day Off From School I Really Needed It I Had Two Tests and 5 (POP) Quizes!!  Hopefully They All Will Get Postponed For Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment