BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 28, 2011

Senior Year Is Almost OVER ;-(

I Cant Believe It But My Senior Year In High School Is Almost Over.  Tomorrow Me and My Fellow Seniors (ugh hate saying fellow) Are Getting Our Cap and Gowns.  WOW!! I Cant Believe Its Almost Over.  It Seems Like Yesterday When I First Stepped Onto Chester High School Grounds and In About 2 Months and One Week(June 2) I Will Be Leaving Chester High and Going To Either Old Dominion or Coverse College!  Still Confused, But I Think I'm Leaning More To ODU bc I Heard Their Business Program Is Amazing and I Can Minor In Japanese OR Korean and Study In That Country!!! WHOOO!! Hey MYB By The Time I Go To Japan Everything Will Be Ok, So I Can Hopefully Meet Chiaki Kuriyama (LOVE HER!!!!).  WOW! Got Off Topic, But I Cant Wait For Graduation Day bc That Means Senior Week Will Be In 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

~SemiJ 사 랑 ChiakiK

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're background moves! Very cool. I love your style, girl. I followed your blog. Care to check out mine? ;3

    ALittleLopside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! Thank You. Of Course Ill Check Out Yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating! :]] And I remember my time in high school seemed to pass very quickly my senior year. Haha. Hope your grad ceremony isn't as long and tedious as mine was. @_@ Felt like hourssss we were stuck outside. (And that's not even counting the rehearsal we had. Haha.)
    ***

    You asked about adding a header to your blog? Well, you basically make your own header image. :] (I did mine in Microsoft Paint and in the photobucket image editor (for the text part).

    Then you save it-- whether on your computer, or on photobucket/another image website.

    After that, it's fairly simple, you just click the 'Design' button/link that you see on the upper right corner of Blogger while on your own blog (next to 'Dashboard' and your email address.

    From there, this pic I made should help: http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/MisssVee/Random/AddingaHeader-1.png

    ReplyDelete